In any project, managing the supply chain can be a complex and challenging endeavor. You could have hundreds or even thousands of parts coming in from a wide range of vendors. Those parts may have to be distributed within your facility, or maybe you need to unpack and repackage them before sending them out to a job site.
We understand that ensuring your goods reach the desired destination in pristine condition is critical to your satisfaction. Whether you are shipping domestically or overseas packaging is only one part of the supply equation. There’s also the challenge of getting your product to the next destination, and doing so in a way that ensures quality and minimizes cost. Deufol can help you implement a supply process that achieves those objectives and meets all of your supply chain goals.
The questions below are a great starting point for that conversation. We can use this information to help you get it right the first time.
- What kind of technology do you use to manage and monitor your supply chain?
- Do you use any of the following technology to protect product quality during transit?
• Photo documentation of goods?
• GPS to monitor location, movement, temperature, moisture exposure, and more?
• Barcode/scanning systems?
- Do you ship from your own warehouse or do you use a third-party to house your inventory?
- Are your products hazardous? Are they required to meet specific safety regulations while in transit?
- Do your customers require unique labeling or barcodes? Do you ship to customers like the U.S. military, who
have rigid product-acceptance procedures?
- To what extent do you use automation and software to optimize your supply chain’s efficiency?
- Do you ship to international customers?
Again, this is a starting point for a conversation. We welcome the opportunity to discuss your packaging and supply chain goals in greater detail. We can then present recommendations and develop and implement solutions. Let’s connect today and discuss your supply chain challenges.