Deufol’s Cincinnati team uses their experience and knowledge to help national brands, large industrial companies, and military vendors meet their packaging and distribution objectives and optimize their processes. Our Cincinnati facility has the capability to help you resolve your biggest industrial packaging, warehousing, and distribution challenges.
Like all Deufol locations, our Cincinnati facility offers access to Deufol’s global shipping, distribution, and supply chain capabilities. Deufol has around 2,300 employees and 91 worldwide locations that provide a broad range of services, such as:
- International shipping and receiving.
- Packaging engineering and design services.
- Plant relocation consultation and planning.
- Kitting and contract packaging.
- Vendor management.
- Global packaging and logistics.
- And much more.
Whom We Serve
Deufol’s Cincinnati location serves a diverse base of national and regional customers, including:
- National brands that have dynamic and challenging warehousing and distribution needs.
- Large industrial companies that require specialized packaging, warehousing, and logistics services.
- Military vendors that want to win contracts, meet government requirements, and bring efficiency to their workflows.
- Regional companies who want to optimize their processes and improve their packaging.
Our Cincinnati facility delivers a broad range of resources and capabilities to help you reach your goals, including:
- Crating, box design and production services. ISPM15 certified.
- Breakbulk packaging, Cargo Packaging, Custom Trade Show Boxes, Container Loading, Preservation Packaging,
- Onsite packaging and distribution solutions. Able to dispatch multiple road crews to package cargo anywhere in the country with portable work trucks available for offsite transport and packaging needs. Plus onsite packing stations for in-house teams.
- 5 30-ton cranes
- 1 50-ton crane
- More than 100,000 square feet of warehousing space. FIFO/FILO. Dry Storage. Indoor only.
- 3PL & 4PL Services, Breakbulk warehousing
- Custom carton design and manufacturing
- V3C and W5C Military cartons, Water resistant and double wall
- Military business experience
- MIL STD 2073-1E, MIL STD 129 &130N, ASTM-D, DCMA, DLA, Military Labels (2D labels, RFID military labels, IUID RFID labels, UII labels), DIBBS, OCONUS, CONUS, VSM, SIR-ETools, WAWF
Our team welcomes the opportunity to consult with you on your opportunity.