Deufol’s Cleveland team uses decades of logistics experience and a consultative approach to help industrial companies and manufacturers better manage their supply chain. This facility offers tools, equipment, and resources to crate, load, unload, and store a broad range of products and materials, from small parts to large machinery.
Like all Deufol locations, our Cleveland facility offers access to our global shipping, distribution, and supply chain capabilities. We have around 2,300 employees and 90 worldwide locations that provide a broad range of services, such as:
- International shipping and receiving.
- Packaging engineering and design services.
- Plant relocation consultation and planning.
- Kitting and contract packaging.
- Vendor management.
- Global packaging and logistics.
- And much more.
Whom We Serve
At Deufol Cleveland, we serve a diverse mix of industrial and manufacturing companies, including:
- Industrial companies that need help crating, packing, or storing high-weight or wide-load products and equipment.
- Manufacturers and industrial companies that want to store excess supplies and inventory in a secure, climate-controlled, accessible facility.
- Military vendors that want to work with packing and distribution partner who has extensive military experience.
- Companies that need wooden crates built custom for their unique products.
Our Cleveland facility delivers a wide range of services and capabilities to help you tackle your biggest crating and storage challenges:
- Over 10,000 square feet of available indoor storage, plus 13,000 sq. ft outdoor with no cover. Experts in handling small parts to heavy goods. Warehousing and inventory control programs with over 99% inventory accuracy. Narcode and RFID tracking.
- Accessible open-door policy. Team members are always onsite to help you access your stored inventory.
- Overhead cranes, lift trucks, and 6” thick concrete floors with weight ratingof 4000PSI to load or unload even the heaviest equipment and materials.
- One 7.5-ton crane and Two 15-ton cranes, which can be tied together to form a 30-ton single-point crane.
- Unlimited lifting ability with use of cranes and rigging assistance.
- ISPM15 wood certified crate design and production for nearly any type of equipment, materials, or products with vacuum sealing w/ desiccant agents and shock mtg
- Portable work trucks fully stocked for road crew
- Military Packaging
The team at Deufol’s Cleveland facility prides itself on excellent service and accessibility. We maintain an open-door policy, so you can visit our storage locations at any time. Our leadership team, including the facility manager, is readily available by phone or email to address any questions, issues, concerns, or challenges you may have.
We welcome the opportunity to help you manage your crating, warehousing, and supply processes. Let’s connect and start the conversation. We look forward to chatting with you soon.