DEUFOL Double deck
How to stack non-stackable industrial goods anyway? And thus gain space, and save costs, in transport and storage?
Solution: the DEUFOL Double Deck
– Optimise your use of space by stacking in a DEUFOL Double Deck: an assembly of a wooden base and a set of galvanised steel supports.
– Wooden base tailored to your products and transport. Whether by road, rail, water or air.
– Steel galvanised supports, long lifespan.
– Sufficiently strong for stacking, strength calculation if necessary.
– Option: steel supports adjustable in height.
– The supports are collapsible and reusable. Empty return transport, whether or not together with the wooden base, is advantageous in this way.
– The supports can be quickly and easily mounted on the wooden base.
– Perfect for loads of various industrial products that cannot be stacked, which can be transported double, and which do not need to be packed in a complete wooden box.
– Stackability saves space and thus transport costs, storage costs.
– Saving on material costs compared to standard solutions such as a full wooden crate or full steel frame.
– Savings through reusability.
– Easy to assemble, and easy and inexpensive to transport empty due to its foldability.